28 April 2006

This Shabbos, See United 93

There are a lot of idiot film reviewers out there panning United 93 as either "unfair to terrorists" or "too harsh for audiences." Prove them wrong.

The families of those murdered in the name of Allah aboard Flight 93 wanted this film made. Respect their wishes. Respect history. Know the current crisis. Go to your local theater and see United 93 this weekend.

It's a mitzvot and an opportunity for tzedekah-- 10% of all opening weekend ticket sales go to the Flight 93 Memorial Fund.

Shabbat Shalom.

Tags:

3 Comments:

Blogger BostonMaggie said...

Excellent! Well put. I was going to see it anyway, but if I had been on the fence........you would have persuaded me.

6:23 PM  
Blogger Shanah said...

Thanks-- and please, let me know what you think of the film.

3:16 AM  
Blogger Scottage said...

I took your advice, and thought it was very fair, very well done. Everyone should see this.

7:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home