30 January 2006

This is Why I Love Being American

LOS ANGELES RADIO STATION SQUARES-OFF WITH MUSLIM GROUP [Drudge]

Los Angeles's top talkradio station is under fire from a Muslim group because of comments made earlier this month by morning man Bill Handel. The Council on American-Islamic Relations has demanded an apology from Handel for making fun of a stampede that killed hundreds of Muslims during an annual pilgrimage.

But Handel is set to fire back, the DRUDGE REPORT has learned.


Check out Handel's list of demands. I don't know who this guy is, but I hope I can get his broadcast online, because he rocks. The radio station's disclaimer is the best:

KFI-AM does not condone making light of the deaths of people engaged in religious observances.

Heh, yeah, you don't. But Americans in general do. Heh heh heh, dumbasses. I wonder if the trampled get re-gifted virgins from allah-- I mean, they didn't volunteer to die, but their deaths certainly represent all that Islam has to offer the world.

Technorati Tags:




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home