01 November 2006

Where's Bruce Willis When You Need Him?

America Training and Arming PLO Militia [Israel National News]

The Bush administration has begun arming and training the militia under the control of PLO chairman and Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas (Abu Mazen) under the premise that his men will clash with the ruling Hamas terror group.

Wait, this sounds familiar. Isn't this a repeat of that thing from the 80s, where we gave arms to that guy named Osama so he could fight against those Red Russians? That's right-- now I remember. He stocked up on our weapons and used them and his newfound clout to build up a radical Islamic militia that he then decided to use to bomb the United States in that little thing called 9-11! That's right!

I don't know about you, but I hate sequels.

, , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, they do get confused at times. What can I say, I just live here. I had nothing to do with it. LOL
Take care.

12:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home