04 March 2006

To Everything There is a Season

...a time and purpose under heaven.

Right now, it's time for me to spend less time online. No more four posts a day, ten posts a week for me. A big part of being a witness is in the watching and waiting for HaShem to act. I have no doubt that He will do so in the days ahead, fulfilling his promises to Israel for her future and hope. When He does, I'll be the first to jump on here and attest to His mercy and love for my people (and the crazy goys out there, too). For now, though, I feel as if I've said everything that need be said to such a degree that I feel as if I can relate to the prophets themselves, or at least their desire to pull their hair out from time to time. To my fellow Israelites and lovers of Israel out there, I bid you to work while there is yet light, knowing that my prayers and support are with you and all of our people who fight so righteously on HaShem's side.

Baruch haba B'Shem Adonai.

Shalom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home