20 September 2005

Now They're Finally Getting It

A year ago, fed up with academia, I decided to sequester myself and get immersed in American political history and its relationship to Israel and the Jewish people. After reading about 25 books in three months, I sat down and wrote out what came to around 60 pages detailing the history behind the problems we are encountering today. Because I hold the belief that whatever is going on in the physical world is a result of a spiritual struggle, I sought to make connections between these physical issues and spiritual precincts. What it all boiled down to was this: you're either Jewish, or your not. I'm not talking of the many minyan-approved litmus tests for proving Jewish heritage. I'm talking simple, straightforward allegiance to an ideology that informs your political, social, and moral beliefs; one by which you operate on a daily basis. A year later, I find that I am not totally alone in my thinking.

From Israpundit: The idea of equality originates in the Torah. Conclusion reads:

"...the idea of equality represents an original Jewish contribution to world culture, fully or even partially, and that the militant Islamic assault against the West, America, and Israel are one and the same, the facts begin to make sense."

You're either Jewish, or you're not. And if you're not with us, you're against us.

It really is that simple.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home