11 August 2006

Wallace & Amadinnerjacket, Sitting in a Tree...

"He says that the Holocaust didn't happen there. It happened in Germany. So move the Zionist Entity-- as he calls it-- to Germany, to Europe, set it up in America. That's what he argues."

"And you agree with that?"

"It's an opinion. I can't say whether it's right or wrong, I'm not a commentator-- that's your job."

--Mike Wallace currently being interviewed by Sean Hannity on the Sean Hannity Show.

You know, I once had a professor who met Bill Clinton. She said openly how she was not a Clinton fan, but when she met him and shook his hand, she could tell he had a "presence" and immediately found herself liking him. (I really hope she remembered to wash her hands before she ate after that.) Apparently, Clinton isn't the only one who has that effect on people. After interviewing Amadinnerjacket, Mike Wallace feels that the man is "very well versed," and has "very good reasons" behind his desire to wipe Israel off the map. Apparently, he's a "savvy" guy.

In a related story, I solved this week's game of Al-Media Without a Clue: it was Mike Wallace with a cigar in the Iranian Oval Office...





P.S. You know what kills me? Sean Hannity feeling the need to say that he has respect for Mike Wallace. That kills me. I swear, I could never be a pundit, because the minute I had to look someone like Wallace in the eye, I'd spit tacks before I ever said I had respect for that Jew-hating mamzer.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Although I do not understand the observances of the Jewish Religion, I was surfing tonight and found this prayer most beautiful. I understand some things but not all. It really does not matter as I have high reguard and upmost respect for the Jewish people. They are a beautiful society with much unity and love.

Shabbat Shalom
May he who blessed our ancestors, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, bless the soldiers of the Israel Defense forces and the security personnel who stand guard over our country and the cities of our God, from the Lebanese border to the Egyptian wilderness and from the Mediterranean Sea to the edges of the desert – or wherever they might be – on land, in the air or at sea.

May God cause our enemies who attack us to suffer defeat at the hands of our troops. May the Holy One, may He be blessed, shield and protect them from any adversity or anguish, any ordeal or suffering, and send blessing and success to everything they do.

May He bring those who hate us under their sway, and glorify our forces with the crown of salvation and the mantle of victory, so that the verse: ‘The Lord your God marches with you to do battle for you against your enemies and to save you,’ will be fulfilled through them;’ and let us say, Amen


Bless you all. :O)

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home