20 July 2006

Media & News Links

Technical difficulties have screwed with my ability to do blog-postings for the past 24 hours or so. Please forgive. Suffice to say that I wish I had 23 tons of explosives to drop on this computer right now.

Media:

Rafi G. gives us a Lebanese TV satire of Hizbullah. It's weird. It isn't quite a satire, although imitating a cleric is probably grounds for losing some appendage over there. It's actually a little creepy, but worth the watch.

IsraLuv gives us links to a website with Israeli war pictures from the front.

Jewlicious informs us via Flash that it's not a war until it has a flash game. Have fun dropping pigs on Nasrallah.

News:

Hashmonean is kicking butt with commentary on the political dealings of the day, Hizbollah, and more. For a Quick n' Dirty lesson on the history and politics of the battle, check it out.

Israpundit has a post on the gross atrocities committed in the name of Allah across the border.

More to come as technology permits....

1 Comments:

Blogger Marie's Two Cents said...

I support and stand by Israel. I think the Jewish people have put up with enough.
What get's to me about some comments I have read about all this is all the destruction in Lebanon!
What about the destruction in Israel?
And have some of these nutjobs already forgotten how this all got started? Hamass kidnapped an Israeli Soldier, which I know Hamass and Israel probably would have gone back and forth on this for a while but we all seem to expect that anymore, but what really got things going was Hezblahhhhhh kidnapped 2 Israeli Soldiers, and proceeded to kill the rest, and then started lobbing rockets into Israel!
I wish people would remember who started this nonsense.

8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home